Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
- Coordinating critical (P1/Major Incident) incident resolution within compound environments with complete confidence, engaging internal and external support teams globally.
- Demonstrate the ability to own the virtual teams of technical resource from all technical areas. Driving troubleshooting and recovery with confidence and authority, reducing time to repair.
- Ensure full engagement and focus of meaningful resolvers for impact and decision-making purposes.
- Responsible for verifying the severity of all levels of incidents in order to execute an accurate level.
- Responsible for building clear and accurate communication during incidents across the business, including senior and exec management levels.
- Ability to adjust in a fast pace ever changing environment.
- Able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously under pressure.
- Able to work on shift/on call pattern.
Key skills The Incident Manager has the following key-skills:
- Builds long-term relationships with internal/external teams;
- Excellent English interpersonal skills (written and oral);
- Successful delivery against commitments and deadlines;
- A validated ability to operate across management levels, with a confident, pragmatic, influential partner management style;
- Detailed knowledge of the theory and operation aspects of their process;
- Operational experience in the Incident Management process is a plus;
- Understanding of the ITIL standard methodologies;
- Experience in a customer service environment;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office. Experience/Knowledge Desirable
- Relevant industry knowledge and technical skills (database administration, internet protocol, application monitoring, UNIX systems, networking, server virtualization);
- ITIL Foundation and/or ITIL Intermediate certifications would be an advantage;
We are a company that cares about employee happiness as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive pay and benefits packages:
- Training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
- Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
- Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area;
- Extra vacation days; Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also grow and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.
Send your CV at email@example.com!For more information and to see our current vacancies, access the Career section from our website http://ro.atos.net/ro-ro/
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.