Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
- Creating service architecture and service design for EUCA systems (based on Nexthink or Desktop Analytics technologies)
- Analyzing existing IT infrastructure
- Advising on service solution
- Creating technical service documentation for new services
- Communicating the solution to customer (service demo, service offering)
- Coordinating service setup in the customer environment
- Supporting Proof of Concept for new technologies/services
- Installing and configuring new EUCA services (server side and end-user side)
- Handing over new services to support teams
- Knowledge and experience with End-User Analytics technologies (Nexthink preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Windows 7, 8 and 10 platforms’ administration
- Very good knowledge of Windows server 2008 and 2012
- Knowledge of Active Directory 2008 and 2012
- Good understanding of GPO configuration and management
- Experience with troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing OS and AD related issues
- Experience with diagnosing, resolving and delivering root cause analysis for End-user computing environments
- Knowledge of ITIL Processes
- Good understanding of DNS, DHCP services
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Good verbal and written English; communication skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft System Center products (SCOM, SCSM) is strong advantage
- Knowledge of PKI and PowerShell scripting will be a plus
- Capability to understand and write technical documentation
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as in the team;
- High motivation to self-development
Additional InformationThe position will be in our office in Bydgoszcz.
We offer work in international environment, a competitive salary package, relocation bonus (according to the internal procedures), private medical care, life and disability insurance. Interesting trainings and professional development programs also available.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.