In this role, you have the opportunity toDrive continuous operational and financial performance in integrated warehousing and distribution (IWD) for global CT/AMI business.
You are responsible for
- Program management for IWD productivity funnel CT/AMI, Leads and participates in large projects for cost savings, process improvements and/or infrastructure changes
- Analyses and report on CT/AMI IWD financial performance
- Drives cOTTR performance for CT/AMI
- Manages Break thought projects in order to improve integral logistic performance CT_AMI
- Drive continuous improvement in Global CT/AMI logistic operations
- Prepare IWD AOP,ROFO for CT/AMI and report monthly
- Lead lean initiatives focused on key Logistics KPI such as On-Time Delivery, premium freight spend, overall freight spend etc.
- Drives PRIDE on Logistics costs and cOTTR
- Deliver on cross functional objectives within the integrated supply chain and Markets
- Defines and manages the businesses integral logistics goods flow between Sales organizations, factories and suppliers, with minimal costs and inventories while maintaining the agreed Customer Service Level
You are a part ofglobal logistics support function that has a focus on Philips physical goods movement.
the global team members drive excellence and expertise across the Philips global distribution network and work with internal multi-disciplinary stakeholders across health-tech businesses, markets and external vendors
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Relevant academic degree, Industrial Engineering - preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ of relevant experience in Operations / Supply Chain roles, including knowledge in logistics
- Project management skills: problem solving, value stream mapping and organizational skills, team and stake holder management to enable E2E collaboration across supply chain
- Strong understanding of operations environment, Medical Device industry background – advantage
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to gather data, process information and present insights to different stakeholders and senior managements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to lead in matrix environment
- Proven work experience in global, multi-site setting
- Self-starter, motivated, action-oriented
- Fluent English
In return, we offer youEndless opportunities to learn and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .