Req ID 7243 | Livonia Tech II, United States
We are looking for a new colleague in the Finance Department at our location in Livonia, Michigan.
- Oversight of the Division calendar and data submission process for month-end reporting.
- Perform monthly cash flow and balance sheet analysis to explain performance to Division and HQ management, and variance to plan/forecast as applicable.
- Liaise with the technical accounting team to ensure proper IFRS accounting within the Division. Work to incorporate new/amended ZF policies and processes as they arise. This includes implementation planning, preparation/participation in training of business unit/operating unit controllers and other finance staff, and providing support and answering questions in order for those staff to establish and maintain the new processes/policies.
- Maintain/monitor the accounting process for items such as recall reserves, incentive accruals, asset retirement obligations, etc. that are centrally managed within the Division.
- Manage the internal controls monitoring process within the Division, including documentation of controls, periodic reporting of results to Division/HQ management and assisting business unit/operating unit controllers to resolve audit findings.
- Manage the risk reporting process for the Division, including working with other functions to aggregate risks to the financial forecast and prepare/present findings to Division management and HQ.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or business-related discipline. Advanced degree/MBA and/or CPA preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience , preferably a combination of Big 4 (or other public accounting) external audit and within finance in a large ($1b plus) manufacturing organization.
- Strong financial systems (SAP, BCS consolidation, BO Analysis reporting) skills.
Be part of our ZF team as Controller II and apply now!
DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, we invest in the development of diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to our company.Our company is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with us and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran