Are you a creative soul with interest in social media? Do you want to challenge yourself working with a wide variety of marketing, communications and design tasks and develop content for our global social media channels?
You will join a young and dynamic team based at the VELUX Head Office in Hørsholm. As a Social Media Communication Assistant, you will work with marketing and communication tasks like content creation, copywriting, community management and performance reporting.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Assist in developing content packages for our global social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest)
- Create and edit visual social media content (including motion graphic and animation) in line with VELUX visual brand identity
- Day-to-day operations of global social media channels – including community management
- Support on social media activation for product launches and marketing campaigns
- Updating the social media content hub
- Responsible for the social media tool Hootsuite (market training, employee onboarding, general maintenance)
- Assist with influencer marketing activation
- You will preferably be employed for 15-20 hours per week. The scheduling of the working hours is flexible and will be adjusted according to your study programme and exam periods.
Being a creative and curious digital native, you are ready to think outside the box and contribute with fresh ideas. Since you will be involved in a variety of tasks, you must be a fast learner and good at structuring your time. You work independently and with a can-do attitude, and you take responsibility for your own tasks in alignment with your team.
We imagine that you:
- Are about to or have just started your master’s degree within e.g. design, media & communications etc.
- Have experience with social media content creation and/or design
- Have digital design skills in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects)
- Are a confident user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Are fluent in both written and spoken English
You will be responsible for your own tasks in close collaboration with your team colleagues and the position will provide an opportunity for personal and professional development. We have a high level of ambition and professionalism, and we work in a dynamic and international arena. The tone and atmosphere in the team is informal, and we always value teamwork.
In this position you will acquire hands-on experience with the theory of your studies and develop your skills and competencies within the field based on real-world challenges.
Application and contact
If you would like to know more about this opportunity in The VELUX Group, feel free to contact Mariann Eliassen at +45 28 55 50 40.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 30 June 2020. We will review applications and conduct interviews on and on-going basis, so don’t wait to apply.
For 75 years, the VELUX Group has created better living environments for people around the world; making the most of daylight and fresh air through the roof. Our product programme includes roof windows and modular skylights as well as a range of decoration and sun screenings, roller shutters, installation solutions and intelligent home controls. These products help to ensure a healthy and sustainable indoor climate, for work and learning,for play and pleasure. We work globally – with sales and manufacturing operations in more than 40 countries and around 10,500 employees worldwide. The VELUX Group is owned by VKR Holding A/S, a limited company wholly owned by foundations and family.