Sinful - Scandinavia’s largest webshop within its industry - is looking for a Finnish-speaking part time Customer Service employee
Are you service-oriented beyond compare? Are you passionate about offering unique and caring customer experiences, and are you committed to delivering world class customer service? In that case you might be the new colleague we are looking for.
About the job:
As a Customer Service employee at Sinful you will be part of a team of 5 full-time employees and 6 student workers who work relentlessly to give our customers the very best guidance and customer service. Our dream is to inspire and help as many as possible to get a better sex life. This is what drives us to excel every day.
Your main focus will be to deliver customer service to our Finnish and Swedish customers via email, phone and chat, as well as perform some light administrative tasks. It is important that you have service in your DNA, as you will provide important support not only to customers but also to our organization. It is a must that you are passionate about delivering a great customer experience, as we constantly strive to receive fantastic reviews from our customers.
- You have experience in delivering customer service via phone or email
- You are comfortable communicating freely about sex and sex toys
- You have flair for IT and are ready to learn new systems
- You are smiling, open-minded, outgoing and flexible
- You have a good business understanding and know what an important role customer service plays
- You are a team player, who can focus on delivering both efficient and unique customer service
- You are fluent in Finnish, both spoken and written
- You understand and write Swedish. If you also speak Swedish this will be an advantage
- You speak English at conversation level
Sinful is the largest online sex toy business in the Nordic countries. We have inspired people to have a better and more playful sex life since 2008. Our team consists of over 80 dedicated employees working together at our headquarters and warehouse in Denmark.
We are proud recipients of the Danish Entrepreneurship Award for E-Commerce 2017 and 2018 as well as the Danish Gazelle Award in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. To receive the Gazelle Award, a company must be among the most successful companies across all industries in Denmark, have demonstrated positive growth and have doubled revenue over a period of four financial years.
- Hours per week: 6 to 15 hours a week
- Expected starting date: As soon as possible
- Deadline for applying: We invite for interviews on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to send us your application as soon as possible
- Work place: Our office in Højbjerg in Aarhus
- If you have any questions, please contact Customer Care Manager, Johanne Häggquist at firstname.lastname@example.org