We are looking for a student in the final year of their bachelor studies or masters enrolled in university and able to provide a learning agreement. You should be eligible for a minimum of 6 months and have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, in English and at least one other European language (German, Swedish, Dutch, Norwegian, Finnish).
About the role:
- You will be participating in Lead Generation strategies to find new business opportunities including cold calling, identifying prospects online, email campaigns…
- Follow-up with customers regarding service provided
- Communicate with prospective and existing B2B clients
- Collaborate with departments to find potential improvements in a variety of areas
- Find balance between customer requests and solutions to maintain business and benefit customers.
- Providing marketing & growth strategies using the latest tools and resources
International, Young, Innovative, Digital, Technology Driven
6-12 Month Placements
Undergraduate / Graduate
University Learning agreement required for both
Positive attitude and willingness to be mentored
Paid Internships Only:
All roles vary in stipend but the minimum monthly starts from 500 euros. There is also the possibility for a permanent position offered at the end of the internship.