This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic and self-reliant person to join our screening team. With the Screening Operations team, you will be dealing with sensitive customer data on a daily basis, using common sense to determine the authenticity and veracity of documents supplied by customers. You will be engaging with KYC ('know your customer') operations while collaborating with some of the biggest companies in order to ensure compliance with relevant banking and scheme rules.
You will be working together with different teams in several projects that will help the growth of our platform and improve the customers' experience.
What you will do
- You will be dealing with a lot of operational work
- You will perform KYC checks on new merchants coming onboard
- You will collect all the relevant information and check the documents provided by the merchants
- You will be involved in side projects along with your colleagues
- You will deal closely with account managers, sales manager and KYC specialists
Who you are
- You have 1-2 years working experience ideally
- You understand you'll be working with confidential information and will act accordingly
- You have knowledge of business ownership, great analytical skills and attention to details
- You pick up new information easily, take the initiative and you have a great sense of responsibility
- You have great communication skills and you are able to work independently as well as collaborate within the team
- You can speak and write English fluently
Who we areAdyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!