This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you're from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Technical Support EngineerAdyen is looking for a Technical Support Engineer in Singapore to strengthen our growth in South-East Asia. You will operate as a first interface with Adyen's merchants across the globe. The cool thing is that you're directly working with our amazing merchants and their technical teams. Changes you make for them directly impact their ability to take payments and further grow their – and our own – business. In order to do this, you will be working closely with multiple different internal teams, such as Sales, Account Management and Product Development.
What you'll do
- Provide our customers all the help and instruments they need to take payments anywhere throughout the world successfully.
- Be a key source of knowledge on the Adyen platform and APIs, the underlying web-stack technologies, and industry-standard integration methods and best practices.
- Support merchant technical personnel, leveraging knowledge and expertise to troubleshoot technical problems and create the best possible merchant experience.
- Advising merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchants' issues.
- Serving as a feedback loop for the organization, gathering merchant's feedback, evaluating merchant needs, and communicating these to product and management personnel.
Who you are
- You love to provide technical assistance to merchants.
- You have an affinity for or a strong interest in technical processes.
- You make quick, informed decisions under pressure and prioritize appropriately based on urgency, necessity, and internal and external requests.
- You are creative and innovative, have strong problem-solving capabilities, and adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with many varied technical requests.
- You take personal responsibility for tasks, and you enjoy working independently.
- You take initiative and challenge the status quo.
- You can integrate seamlessly with a global, multicultural team (excellent relationship skills, culturally aware, adjust your communication style to audiences).