This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
What you’ll doYour goal is to provide our merchants with expert, accurate, and timely advice and support when they need it, in order to successfully accept payments in all their retail locations around the world. Your challenge will be remotely identifying, analyzing, and solving both hardware and software issues on a range of different devices.
This could mean working directly with their technical engineers, business / store teams and integrators, or working with internal Adyen teams such as our first line support team, project managers, or account managers.
Your work is both varied and impactful: you could be helping a customer to set up new stores on our platform, configuring new terminal functionalities on the end, or reviewing logs and troubleshooting integration issues between the merchant’s point-of-sale and Adyen’s payment technology. Internally, you could be working with the product teams to justify a change that makes a functionality more efficient, reproducing live issues on in-house terminals, or updating internal documentation to help your colleagues.
As such, what you do will have a direct impact on our merchant’s ability to accept payments and expand their business with us.
Your team is extremely customer-focused, highly motivated and thrives on shared success. They also have a strong relationship with development in order to facilitate constant product improvement. They are an international team with diverse backgrounds and skill sets.
Who you are:
- You love to provide assistance to others, and be regarded as a technical expert
- You love to learn new things, be it product, technology or process and are quickly able to adapt them into your work flows
- You get a sense of achievement from solving problems, and from helping people; a great customer experience is at the heart of what you do
- You have an interest or affinity with technology or technical processes
- You are a team player, and foster knowledge and information sharing with others
- You are driven, an enthusiastic collaborator, and ready to give and receive feedback
- You make quick, but informed decisions, even under pressure and can prioritize tasks appropriately based on urgency or necessity
- You are capable of abstract thinking, being able to solve a puzzle that isn’t directly in front of you
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Who we areAdyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Evernote, Cathay Pacific and Spotify.
We offer a competitive salary, knowledge internal events, exchange program to other offices and great career opportunities. Become part of an international work environment and take your career to the next level!