Support to Develop Strategy and Maintain the Execution Mechanism
- Develop the company strategy through preparation and facilitation of strategy workshop.
- Prepare and facilitate Strategy Steering Committee meeting to review the execution of the defined strategy.
- Timely track the execution of the strategy roadmap, communicate with the stake holders in different function and conduct regular update on the progress.
Prepare for OC meeting
- Collect OC meeting topic registration and presentation.
- Prepare the OC agenda and be the time keeper.
- Prepare for OC meeting minutes and share to stakeholders.
Prepare for other management meetings and company event
- Support to prepare slides for management meetings e.g. BOD.
- Support to arrange and prepare for other company event e.g. Town hall, All employee meeting.
- Other assigned topics related to strategy, strategy communications etc.
Skills –general skills, personality traits,
Able to work both independently and also as a good team player
Strong organizational skills
Strong ability to source for information and strong research and analysis skills
Strong ability to work on multiple tasks
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a mature personality, trustworthy
Excellent English capability and computer skills
Bachelor degree or above
Minimum 3 years’ experience
Proven conceptual and analytical skills
Automotive or automotive financing knowledge is an advantage
Ability to communicate effectively with top management, peers, customers and suppliers
Very good knowledge and skills in MS Office and presentation skills
Field of activity:Corporate planning/strategy
DepartmentBusiness Development & Strategy MBFS China