At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Human Resources Assistant will provide administrative support to the HR team in all things HR. A successful Human Resources Assistant at Green Chef will be able to organize and maintain employee documentation, answer payroll and benefits questions and assist with new hire paperwork.
- Provide administrative support to the Human Resources Manager on all employee matters.
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Poll electronic time clocks and review the downloaded information for completeness and accuracy.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provide payroll information to employees by answering questions and requests.
- Contact various department supervisors for any missed time clock punches.
- Assist with new hire paperwork and entry into various HR systems/tracking documents.
- Assist with updating weekly HR related tracking documents.
- Assist with entering and updating employee information with benefit carrier sites.
- Maintain employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Prepare and maintain employee files, ensuring timeliness, accuracy, completeness, compliance and confidentiality.
- Communicate all safety related issues and concerns promptly.
- Run weekly and monthly HR related reports using applicable HR systems as directed by the HR leadership team.
- Update manufacturing facility organization charts on a monthly basis.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least one year of experience working in a Human Resources department
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Word and MS Excel; database management and record keeping
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Must be able to gather and analyze information
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of Green Chef and HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.