NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
We are currently holding opportunities for Intern for the Automotive Solutions Engineering team
You will be part of the Automotive Solutions Engineering team responsible for developing the solutions across NXP Auto MCU portfolio, working with domain experts, and to provide engineering technical support for the NXP customers around the globe. The team is part of the NXP Automotive Processing business unit which is the global leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of microcontrollers and embedded processors in the automotive market. The position is based in Roznov pod Radhostem, Czech republic.
Qualifications / Expectations:
- Interest in the embedded development in area of Battery management systems and innovative power supply solutions, focused on the automotive segment
- Embedded software development knowledge – C programming skills
- Experience with H/W design is beneficial
- Matlab / Simulink (or other simulation tools knowledge) is beneficial
- Good English and communication skills.