Job ID 302185BR
Position Title Clinical Sciences and Innovation Trainee- Translational Medicine China
Sourcing StatementYou are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
Job Description5600 people dedicated to discovery! 6 research locations around the globe. The Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research (NIBR) is the innovation engine of Novartis. We collaborate across scientific and organizational boundaries, with a focus on powerful new technologies that have the potential to help produce therapeutic breakthroughs for patients.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support to the Clinical Scientist (CS) with many of the tasks involved with the smooth execution of clinical trials in compliance with Novartis processes. Collaborate with the CS in taking action to address issues as they arises.
- Help manage clinical, regulatory and study-related essential documents, e.g. TMF.
- Maintenance of knowledge and training of ICH-GCP, current regulations and procedures.
- Interact with Investigator sites and CRAs/CROs/vendors to ensure smooth study set up and study conduct.
- Responsible for overseeing report writing of assigned studies or assistance in report writing for other studies.
- May function as an Associate Clinical Scientist, leading a low complexity study under the guidance of an experienced CS.
- In collaboration with the Medical Expert and CTT, coordinate the ongoing medical / scientific review of the clinical trial data, and coordinate the data analysis.
- Assist in the coordination of pre-audit activities for nominated projects ensuring a satisfactory outcome is achieved, and address corrective actions.
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the job:
- Fresh Bachelor or Master graduates within 1 year post graduation
- Major in Life sciences, Medicine, Pharmaceutical sciences or related field with average GPA above 3.0 (4.0 scale) in major courses
- Basic knowledge of drug development is desired but not essential
- Motivated to develop career in drug development area
- Details oriented and keen to work in a matrix teams
- Good team player and sound communication skill in English
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Business Unit Translational Medicine
Company/Legal Entity CNIBR Co. Ltd.
Functional Area Research & Development
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
Shift Work No