This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Network / Infrastructure ConsultantWe are looking for a Point of Sale Network / Infrastructure Consultant for our POS team in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate should have a solid networking background with broad troubleshooting experience, learn on the fly and be used to multi-vendor environment. Your advanced skills will be utilized on various internal and external projects and for keeping our in-house developed POS solution in perfect condition. We are looking for someone who is extremely merchant-focused and highly motivated by team success. Experience in a technology driven company is a definite plus.
Who you are
- Technology: You must be proficient and have hands-on experience with the following technologies: Networks, Firewalls, Linux, Monitoring, Network security protocols and more.
- Experience: working in a production, multi-vendor environment, Experience in network configuration and administration, including network sniffing and analysis, network security.
- Knowledge: Solid understanding TCP/IP networking, DNS and HTTP(s), network security. Understanding of PCI and basic programming principles is a plus.
- Background: solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of network and software problems.
- Mentality: enthusiastic collaborator who is open to feedback. Able to make quick informed decisions and handle pressure. Since this role also includes merchant facing tasks at high level excellent communication skills and organizational sensitivity is required.
What you will do
- You will consult merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchants issues.
- You will be innovative, have strong problem solving capabilities and is able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with many varied technical requests.
- You will also be committed, flexible, and have demonstrated an ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision.