We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:You're a cyber security architect with a rounded understanding and experience of security information, compliance, and contract management in a cloud focused technology company. You can deliver a superior cyber security experience through solutions-oriented customer advocacy, consultative compliance management, and positive customer voice for cyber security programs. You are also passionate about contributing to the success of programs, technologies, and your organisation.
Position Overview:The Citrix Customer Information/Cyber Security Assurance (CSA) Team’s mission is to deliver a superior information/cyber security experience through solutions oriented customer advocacy, consultative compliance management, and ensuring customer voice in cyber security programs. For this team, “the customer” refers to both 3rd party consumers of Citrix products and internal functions such as sales, marketing, product management, legal, internal audit, IT, and engineering.
As a Cloud Security Assurance Architect you'll be central in providing subject matter expertise as a customer security advocate both inside and outside of Citrix. The Customer Security Assurance team is the primary source for customer security questions, acts as the customers’ voice for secure business practices, is responsible for defining customer information/cyber security-centric business guidelines and contributes to the security posture for Citrix.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
- Recognise and drive alignment to standards, frameworks and security with Citrix overall business and technology strategies
- Understand and drive awareness of current and emerging security threats
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements
- Develop and contribute customer facing technical security documentation
- Perform and lead advanced problem analysis and isolate problems of moderate to high complexity, with little instruction from Leadership
- Build effective working relationships with technical personnel across Citrix in order to assure accuracy of cyber security & compliance information
- Develop reputation as a cyber security SME within the team
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):General skills include:
- Strong negotiation and difficult conversation skills for leading critical discussions and setting customer expectations
- Experience and comprehensive knowledge of Cloud computing security considerations, Secure Development Lifecycle, Identity and access management, security policy frameworks
- Exceptional communication skills with diverse audiences - Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong leadership, project and team-building skills, including the ability to lead teams and drive projects and initiatives in multiple departments
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects
- The ability to be the enterprise security subject matter expert who can explain technical topics to those without a technical background
Deep experience in:
- Security architecture, demonstrating solutions delivery, principles and emerging technologies - Designing and implementing security solutions. This includes continuous monitoring and making improvements to those solutions, working with an information security team.
- Consulting and engineering in the development and design of security best practices and implementation of solid security principles across the organization, to meet business goals along with customer and regulatory requirements.
- Security considerations of cloud computing: including data breaches, broken authentication, hacking, account hijacking, malicious insiders, third parties, APTs, data loss and DoS attacks.
- Identity and access management (IAM) – the framework of security policies and technologies that limit and track the access of those in an organization to sensitive technology resources.
Experience with and knowledge of:
- Relevant National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards. A system that is not in compliance with the standards set by NIST, along with ISO27001, COBIT and COSO (below), will lack both compliance and adequate security architecture.
- ISO27001 – specifications for a framework of policies and procedures that include all legal, physical and technical controls involved in an organization’s risk management
- Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies (COBIT)
- Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO) of the Treadway Commission, a joint initiative to combat corporate fraud
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
- BS or Master’s Degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent, related experience
- Experience in IT audit, information/cyber security, legal, or compliance roles
- Any of these certifications:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP)
- Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP)
- SANS-related certifications
What you’re looking for:Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re an engineer, we’ll give you plenty of ways to test your skills on cutting edge technology. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If this sounds like you then we’d love to talk.
Functional Area:Product Management
About us:Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.