BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at .
What Will You Do?BeyondTrust is seeking a Financial Systems Analyst in our Johns Creek, GA Office. The Financial Systems Analyst will play an important role in the ongoing development, configuration and administration of our key financial systems, including Sage Intacct, Salesforce, Adaptive Insights, and SAP Concur. In this role, you will:
- Work closely with the Director of Financial Systems to ensure efforts are properly prioritized.
- Engage with employees from all levels of the organization, including executives, to identify system issues and to propose solutions.
- Configure & develop changes to system functionality and reports in the test environment to improve or align with business processes.
- Manage and troubleshoot integration points between systems that utilize REST and/or SOAP APIs.
- Provide training support to key users for testing, and to all relevant users on new functionality upon release.
- Proactively work with users to reduce system disruptions and to encourage full use of each system’s capabilities.
- Need to be able to multi-task between current development projects and active system troubleshooting.
What is Required?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Highly motivated to work both independently and with cross functional teams.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to identify and drive process/system improvements.
What isn’t required but would be AWESOME?
- 2+ years progressive experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Sage Intacct, Salesforce, Concur, or Adaptive Insights.
- Intermediate skill in a query language.
- Intermediate skill in a functional programming language, such as Java or Python.
- Experience leading projects and managing expectations.
- Experience in the Software industry.
- Interest in software and technology.
Who are you?
- You are proactive.
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You are flexible! You define “good attitude.”
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
"Our team is very focused on communication and collaboration, enabling us to learn from each other’s experience, skill sets and talents. We’re passionate and always ready to help each other."
Daniel, Sales, Frankfurt, Germany
Keep up with BeyondTrust
I agree to receive product related communications from BeyondTrust as detailed in the , and I or withdraw my consent at any time.
middle namefavorite color
Copyright © 1999 — 2020 BeyondTrust Corporation. All rights reserved. Other trademarks identified on this page are owned by their respective owners. BeyondTrust Corporation is not a chartered bank or trust company, or depository institution. It is not authorized to accept deposits or trust accounts and is not licensed or regulated by any state or federal banking authority.