Do you have considerable knowledge of and experience with Bill of Material creation? Would you like to apply your skills in an international and ambitious organisation, while you have the possibility of influencing and shaping this entirely new position for the UK?
Tasks & responsibilities: You will……be responsible for managing the Manufacturing Bill of Material (M-BOM) and the Service Bill of Material (S-BOM), and their creation and maintenance in Windchill based on Engineering Change Notice (ECN) tasks. You will collect change proposals for the BOMs, and validate the input for creation and updates. In addition, case handling Engineering Change Requests (ECR’s) will also be a crucial part of your position.
You will also be responsible for:
- Monitoring the release of the BOM for design change implementation for our WTG
- Gathering and disseminating information for external support of the creation of M-BOM and S-BOM
- Restructuring the M-BOM and S-BOM in accordance with new market models
- Assisting the Engineering Change Management (ECM) team in handling changes when needed
- Supporting and assisting our M-BOM and S-BOM technicians and allocate tasks for each area
- Testing and verifying new processes in PDM-link
- Training and supporting technicians in new processes for PDM-link
Skills & experience: Our new colleague……has experience with BOM creation, and has excellent understanding of the value chain and the supply chain. Preferably, you have a technical background and technical understanding, however, this is not a requirement. In addition, you must have great Excel skills, and should enjoy working with large lists of items in the application.
As a person, you must be proactive and with a lot of personal drive and engagement. As you will be cooperating with a diverse range of stakeholders every day, you must have outstanding stakeholder management skills.
We expect that you:
- Have excellent IT skills, and experience with ERP IT systems
- Possess ECM knowledge
- Thrive in a complex and dynamic environment, and are able to keep the overview in all kinds of situations
- Are structured, systematic and result-oriented
- Have strong analytical skills and a solution-focused mindset
Join us if you…...want to work in an international and ambitious company where we always strive to be the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an ambitious, innovative and professional organisation.
In Operations, we offer you:
- Great colleagues that support each other and work together
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- A broad interface with many stakeholders
- The opportunity to put your mark on the tasks and processes of an entirely new position
Apply nowWe’re already looking forward to hearing from you. In case you have questions about the position, please contact Manager, Purchasing & NPI, Masja Bonde Grønbæk, on +45 2257 2258. Your primary work location will be Warrington, The United Kingdom, and you should expect 10-20 travel days per year. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the link on this page. We treat all inquiries confidentially.
Established in April 2014, MHI Vestas Offshore Wind is a joint venture between Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) and Vestas Wind Systems A/S. Our vision is to be a leading player in the offshore industry by co-developing offshore wind as a financially viable and sustainable energy source to benefit future generations. An international organisation with +3500 employees and HQ in Aarhus, Denmark, we also have offices in the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Taiwan, Japan and the USA.