What you will do:
In this role you’ll be part of an actively growing Proactive Services (PS) team. The Cisco Advanced Services organization helps customers optimize their network investment and speed adoption and migration of advanced technologies. A key component of the PS portfolio is our Project Management capability and expertise. You’d be supporting Project Management team in their daily tasks as well as take part in hands-on training on projects assisted by an experienced Cisco Project Manager.
Day to day that means:
- assistance in successful completion of customer projects led by Project Managers.
- ensuring the accuracy of project data in internal tools and systems.
- active participation in Team’s life and ensuring effective communication between team members.
- assisting project managers in performing project administration activities.
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity to shadow technology professionals and understand a broad range of Cisco Technologies
- Understanding of core Project Management knowledge areas
- Interaction with Cisco employees and clients all over the world
- 3-month paid internship plus generous benefits
What you will need to be eligible:
- Currently in the last year studies pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or Technical field (being a student for the duration of the internship is a must)
- You are able to live and work in Portugal with no additional VISA sponsorship from Cisco
- You are fluent in English (fluency in German, French, Italian or Spanish is a definite plus)
- You are able to work full-time as of 1st July 2021, with the possibility to join us for permanent, graduate role as of 1st September 2021.
What skills you will need to succeed:
- You have strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to details
- You produce quality work under pressure with immediate deadlines
- You are able to adjust in rapidly changing environment
- You have written, verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to large groups with confidence