Role descriptionAs the leading end-to-end development platform used to create rich interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences, Unity is helping take creator’s vision further and faster than ever before. We are looking to grow our internal team of artists and creatives to help build amazing content and experiences. The position is for Automotive, Transportation and Manufacturing (ATM).
- You'll be working on creating content and demos for China ATM team
- Communicating with outsourcing companies for criteria and acceptance
- Collaborating with some of the largest names in the industry making cutting edge experiences in a variety of different formats
- Solving creative and technical problems
- Using the latest technology to achieve ambitious goals
- Working with other artists and developers
- Previous experience in the game/and (or) VFX industry and experience using the Unity engine
- Experience having delivered projects incorporating photo-realism in a game engine
- Experience working in environments where cross department communication was frequently required
- Previous experience and strong understanding of various types of light models such as baked lighting, light probes, image based lighting, GI and lightmaps
- Strong understanding of CG art fundamentals, models, textures, materials
- Knowledge of C#
- Strong technical proficiency with learning new tools
- Experience of ATM related projects
About Unity TechnologiesUnity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.