We are looking for a highly motivated E-Commerce Intern to join our E-Commerce team in Copenhagen at an exciting time of growth.
You will be involved in the day-to-day operations of the website in order to maximize sale performance and identify online opportunities. This is a great opportunity to get hands on experience and learning within the growing E-Commerce business. You will be coordinating tasks with both internal and external partners, enabling you to get an in-depth understanding of the fashion industry as well as creating you own professional network.
We are looking for a talented candidate with a proactive and positive attitude, someone who can produce consistently accurate work with strong attention to detail.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the product creation process ensuring new products and categories are uploaded correctly and in a timely manner
- Ensure the website reflects the seasonal marketing calendar, creating campaigns, landing pages and merchandising products accordingly
- Coordinate with PR and Marketing teams to ensure the right products are being promoted across all channels
- Support with ideas, scope, test and implementation of new online features to ensure constant improvements of the website
- Supporting with the generation of weekly reports and insights
- Operational ad hoc tasks
The ideal candidate:
- Great interest in e-commerce and focused on the small details that help create an inspiring and seamless e-commerce experience
- Digital savvy with good analytical skills
- Highly organized and responsible, with the ability to work on own initiative and prioritize workload
- Experience with the following tools is an advantage: Magento, Google Analytics, Photoshop
- Minimum last year of a BSc. degree in E-Business from Copenhagen Business School or similar
- Motivated to be part of a team and develop professional and personal skills
- Professional development and learning within the E-Commerce business landscape
- The possibility to get an inside view and create a network within the fast-paced fashion industry
- An inspiring and dynamic work environment in Copenhagen city center
Please note that this is an unpaid internship and we expect you to join our team full time for 6 months. Lunch will be provided daily.
We invite potential candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so we advise you to submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com as soon as possible. Please write “E-Commerce Internship” in the subject field and remember to state when you are able to join.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Baum und Pferdgarten is a well-established Danish Fashion brand founded in 1999, by Rikke Baumgarten and Helle Hestehave. Over the last 20 years the brand has received numerous awards and recognitions for its innovative designs and is now experiencing positive international development.