Danfoss is looking for a student worker to join our Danfoss Group Technology Management & Innovation team. We are looking for a talented student to support our projects with the Danfoss segments.
You will be part of our group Mergers and Acquisitions department - with focus on supporting our technology and innovation management and working with our strategy group.
As a career development path, we envision future opportunities in joining Danfoss Postgraduate Program. You will also be exposed to our R&D leaders and have opportunities to apply direct to job openings.
You will get the opportunity to take part in a variety of tasks and your main responsibilities will include:
- Help the team deliver technology and innovation initiatives with our segments, especially due to shifts in technology, innovation & investment and regulation
- Support events for technology briefings & support analysis of technology trends and their implications for Danfoss current technologies – with focus on AI / machine learning impacts
- Support building interactions with universities (especially SDU)
- Prepare presentations and decision support material for team members and senior stakeholders
- Work alongside technology management teams in segments
Background & Skills
Preferably you are in the process of completing a bachelor or have just embarked on your master’s degree within engineering, innovation or relevant areas with top tier results within the required fields.
- have solid analytical skills, with a structured approach to problem solving
- have strong data skills – and used to tools like excel, PowerBI.
- have understanding of technologies – especially in areas of electromechanical & electronic and/or understanding of applying AI/ML to data.
- good presentation skills - used to work with powerpoint or similar.
- are proactive and able to work independently as well as in teams
- have ability to ensure high-quality deliverables on time
- good English communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
It will be an advantage if you already have experience from working with a company
Workload of average 15-20 hours a week expected, with flexibility in exam periods. At peak periods, you should be able to work flexible hours.
You will be expected to work at our Danfoss Nordborg location and be on site when needed and in accordance to all COVID site and region guidance.
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 30 September 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For further information about the position feel free to contact Njal Pettit, Head of Technology Management & Innovation, by telephone +45 23256456, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.