Location: Kyiv, UA
SimCorp is developing and implementing integrated software solution for the financial sector. Our product, SimCorp Dimension, is one of the leading investment management platforms in the world and is used by global financial institutions and fund managers.
We are looking for a Test Analyst with interest in testing of financial software. You will be a part of the ABOR (Accounting Book Of Records) Agile Release train, which is responsible for the development and test of Office area in SimCorp Dimension.
The role as Test Analyst requires excellent analytical skills and logical thinking. You will be involved in all areas of software development process which will include:
- Analysing stakeholder requirements;
- Designing and execution of test cases;
- Preparing DEMO sessions;
- Performing incident/error management;
- Automation of test suites;
The tasks of the tester include manual and automated test to ensure that the implemented functionality corresponds with the stakeholder requirements.
You will be a part of the SCRUM team consisting of developers and testers located in Kyiv. You are also expected to interact with colleagues from Copenhagen (Denmark), Bad Homburg (Germany) and Milan (Italy) on a daily basis. We follow the Agile Safe Framework where tests are an integrated part of the development process, and where development and tests are done within two week sprints.
Your qualificationsWe expect you to:
- have a Master’s degree in quantitative disciplines, such as Economics or Finance;
- have an interest in financial products and transaction flows in a large, complex system;
- identify and describe a problem, strong attention to details is required;
- work with minimal written documentation;
- be able to work both unsupervised and as a part of a Scrum team;
- meet deadlines and deal with changing priorities;
- take responsibility for own actions and performance;
- have an agile mindset;
- have a great English communication skills, both written and spoken;
- contribute actively in development of the team’s skills and activities with a positive attitude, energy and on continuous basis.
Experience in software quality assurance and/or basic knowledge of BDD, C#, .Net, TeamCity, Azure will be an advantage.
SimCorp offers you an interesting and challenging role in an international, dynamic and professional organisation. We offer great flexibility with regards to planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally.
All incoming applications will be processed continuously.
Interested? Apply now!