Do you have an interest in large-scale IT-projects, and do you enjoy the role of being the coordinator in a job with many different activities, tasks and stakeholders? If so, this is a great opportunity to become part of an important team within Abacus Medicine - a fast-growing, global, pharmaceutical company.
The ERP department is looking for a candidate with excellent skills within project coordination and with a general structural mindset who can assist the ERP Manager in various projects and everyday tasks within the department.
Better Access. Better Healthcare.
At Abacus Medicine, our purpose is to improve global healthcare through better access to medicine. This has driven us to quickly become a global player in the parallel import and pharmaceutical services industry while not losing sight of our entrepreneurial mindset. Our company values; Innovative, Dedicated, and Caring, lead us on our way to continuously look for improvement and further ways to achieve our purpose. Join our 1,000 dedicated colleagues with more than 22 different nationalities in e.g. Denmark, Hungary, Germany, the Netherlands, the UK, Austria and Hong Kong.
Your responsibilities and tasks
As a Project Coordinator in the ERP team, you will experience versatile workdays where you will work with different project teams across various departments in Abacus Medicine. You will be part of a dynamic team, located in both Denmark and Hungary, with many different skills, high professionalism and a culture where we appreciate diversity in background, experience and ideas.
- Overall project coordination and internal / external communication to relevant stakeholders
- Lead on minor end-to-end projects
- Coordination of sprint planning with internal and external shareholders
- Optimisation of workflow between Abacus Medicine and external consultants
- Resource planning and controlling of external consultants
- Handle minor support cases for end-users
- Support business in creating external reports
- Creation of monthly newsletter
Are you the right candidate?
Your educational background is less important than your personality and your mindset, but we do value any type of education within the field of IT. We expect you to handle challenges with a desire and a drive to win with the team. We also expect a proactive approach to solving problems, taking ownership of tasks and have strong negation skills and an independent mindset when facing a challenge. As a person, you are outgoing, curious and self-driven.
Furthermore, we expect you to:
- Have relevant education within Project Management or within a relevant field of IT, which would be an advantage
- Be experienced in the MS Office applications and have an interest in using other systems
- Experience in D365 F&O is an advantage
- Experience in Lasernet is an advantage
- Have excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral
- Be willing to take on ownership of relevant activities and responsibilities
- Strive to work with high standards
What do we offer?
Part-time position (30 hours per week)
Workplace in a central location at our headquarter in Vesterbro, Copenhagen
Delicious lunch arrangement, fruit arrangement and amazing social events
Exiting challenges and future career development opportunities in a young and dynamic environment
A fun and entrepreneurial workplace where we are driven by community spirit and a desire to be successful
Have we caught your interest, and do you have any questions before you apply for the position? You are more than welcome to contact ERP Manager, Jacob Goldschmidt, at email@example.com
The position is to be filled as soon as possible, and we process applications continuously.
There is no application deadline so you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
We look forward to receiving your application!