About the role
Corporate Communications manages internal and external communications for WS Audiology, a result of the merger between Widex and Sivantos.
We are looking for a high potential student assistant to work closely with our team on bringing our core purpose to life – Unlocking human potential by making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life.
You will structure your work time in close dialogue with the team, and you will be able to have a flexible work schedule that enables you to excel both at your education and at WS Audiology.
You can expect a workload of around 12-15 hours pr. week with flexibility around exams and vacations.
The position is located in Lynge, close to Farum and Allerød, and this will be your primary working location
About your new tasks
- Writing, editing and proofreading for our internal communication channels
- Press cuttings
- Updating and editing global intranet (SharePoint)
- Co-ordinating internal social media/employee ambassador program
- Photographing and editing images and videos
- Support with general corporate communications tasks
- Currently studying a bachelor’s degree journalism or communication sciences
- Near native knowledge of English, fluent Danish
- Experience in the editorial area and handling of Content Management Systems
- Proven writing experience
- Experience with basic video skills of filming and editing
- Open-mindedness, initiative and the ability to communicate and work in a team
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.