Ericsson Management Consulting - Strategic Programs Practice works closely with Ericsson’s global leadership team to deliver breakthrough results through management consulting projects worldwide in the group. In addition, the team serves as a unique talent pool for future leaders at Ericsson.
We are currently looking for exceptional individuals to join us and be part of shaping the future of Ericsson and the ICT industry.
Ericsson Management Consulting offers highly-motivated and result-oriented management consultants
- Relationships with and visibility to Ericsson’s global Executive Team
- A strong team culture and learning curve combined with a sustainable work-life balance
- Opportunity to build an edge within the high-tech and ICT industry on topics like 5G, IoT and cloud
- The satisfaction to see your recommendations get implemented and generate business value
- Professional development and rotation opportunities across Ericsson
- Access to a high-potential talent pool for global management roles within the Ericsson group
- Living in Stockholm, a city considered to be amongst the best in the world from a family-life and environmental standpoint
- Proximity to Stockholm’s thriving high-tech and entrepreneurial ecosystem
Who you are:
- Excellent academic track record from a top business or engineering school. Minimum B.Sc. degree but M.Sc. degree preferred
- Excellent command of business English
- Preferably 1-2 years experience as management consultant and/or business development, e.g. acquired through internships
- Proven track record of being able to structure, solve and synthesize complex business problems
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Contribute in SPP projects as an analyst
- Design analyses, carry out data gathering and interviews, and execute analyses
- Synthesize and present findings to project team and clients
- Work effectively with SPP and client teams
- Contribute to SPP operational development and build own toolbox
- Develop skills for future management roles at Ericsson
Apply to this position by uploading your application (CV, Cover Letter and University grades).
Deadline: 8th of November 2020
Start: Fall 2021 (flexible).
Please visit our website to learn more about SPP and our team: http://www.ericsson.com/spp
For specific questions, mail firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ericsson Management Consulting – Strategic Programs Practice
Ericsson Management Consulting is Ericsson’s internal management consultancy. Started in 2006, our unit has established itself as the global executive team’s preferred provider of consulting services. Our team of 35+ dedicated consultants brings many years’ experience from leading management consulting firms. We serve the company’s top management through projects in Strategy, Sales & Operational Improvement, Corporate Finance, and Strategy Execution, delivering breakthrough results and value for Ericsson. We are based in Stockholm but serve Ericsson globally.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries, and society as a whole.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.