Demant is a leading, international C25 company within hearing healthcare. The company is behind world leading brands such as Oticon, Bernafon and EPOS. Demant operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, and our products are sold in more than 130 countries. We have more than 15,000 employees worldwide and generate annual revenues of more than DKK 15 billion.
Global Operations Graduate Programme
- The Global Operations Graduate Programme is a 2-year programme starting in September 2021 during which you will explore the company and develop your personal and professional skills through four job rotations in Global Operations of six months each.
- As a Graduate you will act as a technical project manager with focus on ensuring optimization of existing production and verification processes, considering unit size, process and production capabilities, product quality and cost.
- As you progress through the programme, you will take on projects that involve stays outside of Denmark. Depending on the project, the duration of the stays can be anywhere from a few days to a whole rotation of six months.
- Throughout the programme, you will work closely with your Host Manager to plan your rotations and enhance your professional and personal development as much as possible. Former graduates will act as mentors to guide you through the programme and our company culture. A training bootcamp and mentoring programme facilitated by HR will shape your personal journey towards a permanent position in Demant after successfully completing the programme.
What to expect
You can expect rotations and tasks that are designed in conjunction with current business needs and your personal competences and interests. Therefore, we look for you with a passion within technology, process optimization, LEAN, machine learning and continuing improvement of productions.
Regardless of the tasks, one thing is certain: You will face a steep learning curve with a high degree of responsibility from day one. In our flat organization, we will provide you with a holistic overview of our business. We expect you to challenge the status quo. You will be given a lot of trust, and you will be working on critical projects together with inspiring people, in an ever-changing environment where your capabilities are acknowledged.
- You are about to graduate, or have graduated no more than two years ago, with a relevant technical M.Sc. within engineering, e.g. production and manufacturing or similar.
- You are fluent in English, have an international profile, and are open to potentially spending part of the programme abroad.
- You are both strategic and pragmatic by nature, you enjoy performing down-to-earth tasks and you are not afraid of “getting your hands dirty”.
- You go for the ambitious goal, but in a humble way, both in your approach to tasks and in your communication with others.
How to apply
Please attach CV, Cover Letter and up-to-date transcript of records (diplomas) to your online application. Please note we only accept applications through our online recruitment system.
The application deadline is January 3, 2021.
Video interviews are being conducted from January 8-13, 2021.
The assessment center takes place on January 21, 2021.
The final interviews are being conducted on February 1-3, 2021.
For further information
Meet the current graduates and read about their experiences on the graduate blog, or learn more on our website.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com