Become part of a SEBs ongoing Digital Workplace Modernization
SEB is looking for a few Service and Delivery Responsible professionals to join our Digital Workplace team in SEB Technology. The organization consists of 3 different teams, “Digital Collaboration”, “Voice and Realtime Services” and “Workplace and Applications Maintenance”. The teams provide a wide spread of workplace services (E.g. digital collaboration tools, file, print, user devices, meeting tools and voice/telephony services) towards all employees in SEB, delivered both from Stockholm and Vilnius.
We are now strengthening our team with additional resources for our ongoing workplace modernization and our road to the cloud. As SDR you will be responsible for service TCO (Total Cost Ownership), performance and development for Workplace Hardware and Software Services, Workplace Services such as Windows Clients, Virtual Citrix Clients and Applications Distribution and MS365 services.
This includes securing that a service is operated and maintained in regard to quality, security and compliance. In addition, you will be meeting stakeholders to communicate about service offers and will be an important part in vendor management.
You will be a part of a team with other SDRs, Lead Designers as well as our Service Partners and Vendors. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Vendor management
- Financial management follow up of budget and agreements related to the area
- Responsibility for Service Performance and daily operations
- The backlog ownership within your services: manage a plan that ensures service capabilities that meet business objectives while improving general efficiency and quality
- Involvement in service roadmap planning, including maintenance
- Continuous stakeholder dialogue to enable high stakeholder value that meets both current and future needs.
You’ll be the right fit if you:
- Have deep knowledge about IT Service Management and Vendor Management
- Have ability to communicate service offer and performance towards stakeholder
- Are a leader who can drive change within services via plans and cross-collaboration
- Understand IT in a complex, fast-changing and demanding environment
- Have ability to understand and calculate business cases for optimal production of services
- Have working experience to drive and deliver according to plans, also, if you have a basic understanding of service packaging
- Are interested in working in a team which drives technology towards stakeholders’ needs with high precision on set targets for costs, quality and security
- Have a strong service mindset, excellent collaboration and communications skills and can easily interact with all levels in the bank
- Are fluent in English.
We see as a huge advantage if you have:
- Working experience within Workplace Services or MS365 services.
- Experience from working with agile methodologies
- Experience from working in international cross-functional teams.
Benefits we offer:
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- International environment
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here.
Ready to join? Send in your application by October 30, 2020.
Monthly salary range for this position: 2300 EUR - 4300 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.