Digital Marketing Manager – Lansdale, PAReporting to: Vice President Marketing Industrial Sales Americas
Location: Lansdale, PA
SKF USA Inc. is a world leader in bearings and related technologies including sealing solutions, lubrication systems and services. Though you may not be familiar with us, our products are used millions of times a day, in countries all around the world. It is an incredibly exciting time to join the team as we undertake a global digital transformation that is changing the way we do business and deliver value to our customers.
Job purpose:The Digital Marketing Manager will play a key role in helping to modernize digital capabilities to drive our brand and business forward. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor and develop digital programs from scratch. We’re looking for someone who has proven to excel at growing a brand's digital presence, traffic and sales/conversions, as well as tracking ROI.
Role and Responsibilities
- Execute integrated, multi-channel, marketing campaigns to drive account growth and brand awareness/affinity.
- Partner with cross-functional teams and external agencies to develop grounded yet compelling messaging strategies and channel plans that establish SKF as a Digital Leader.
- Brainstorm disruptive digital marketing strategies and tactics to reinforce the SKF unique value proposition and rigorously test and evaluate ideas within a consumer-centric framework
- Be a digital channel expert and as such plan and execute a digital marketing strategy across Paid Search, Email, Shopping Engines/Product Listing Ads, Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn), Affiliates, Display, and SEO as well as optimize an omnichannel product feed (and more)
- Must excel at digging in and understanding marketing process and workflows, identifying gaps and solving for them
- Must be deeply analytical, enjoy living in the data and metrics, constantly optimizing campaigns and programs for optimal performance.
- 5 – 10 years proven relevant work experience
- You have been responsible for creating and managing digital marketing/media plans for B2B with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding objectives
- You are comfortable using all the components of a best-in-class Martech stack (bonus points for experience building one from the ground up, and then managed it)
- You have experience with SAP C4C, Marketing Cloud, with an excellent knowledge of social media platforms, especially LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, YouTube. Tridion experience a plus.
- Travel expectations: 10 – 20%
What You’ll Love About SKF:Rest and Relaxation. Enjoy a robust paid time off program with 27 PTO days and 13 paid holidays!
Work/Life Balance. A possibility for flexibility and to work remote
Health and Wellness Benefits. SKF cares about the wellbeing of our employees. Many options for best in class medical and dental plans to fit your needs; a wellness plan that includes biometric screening and health risk assessment for you and your spouse and incentives for healthy living!
Invest in your Future. SKF offers amazing retirement options! You can participate in our 401K program immediately.
Much more! Growth opportunities, tuition reimbursement, voluntary critical illness coverage, voluntary legal plan, employee assistance program, life insurance, vehicle discount programs, mobile phone discounts, and with so many benefits to working for SKF, we could not name them all!
About SKF:SKF USA is a major provider of products and technology to original equipment manufacturers and industrial operations in virtually every major industry, including transportation, paper, mining, oil and gas, food and beverage, machine tool, metals, aerospace and energy, among others. SKF is also an industry leader in the area of condition monitoring, supplying advanced hardware and integrated software solutions for plant asset management optimization.
For the auto industry, the SKF Vehicle Service Market serves the aftermarket for cars and commercial vehicles by providing high quality products and premium services to its customers, whether the focus is on maintaining vehicles or supplying products to those who do.