Ihre AufgabenSUMMARY: The primary responsibility of this position is to conduct Quality and Safety related audits at supplier and co-manufacturing facilities within the thyssenkrupp Steering supply chain. This is accomplished through the remote and onsite auditing of external facilities policies and practices; along providing support to the Engineering team in a form of moderator for DFMEAs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and execute onsite and desk audits to assess Suppliers’ abilities to meet the Automotive, regulatory, and Industry Safety and Quality requirements.
- Creation of audit reports and statements about the supplier quality capability,
- In critical cases, additional presentation of the results to senior management
- Conduct onsite audits of supplier to support New Supplier Evaluation and Onboarding or to evaluate At Risk suppliers.
- Implementation of supplier process audits within the thyssenkrupp Steering supply chain for serious Quality problems, incl. Reporting and monitoring of corrective measures and, if it’s required re-audit
- Planning and implementation of process-oriented system audits (verification of processes on site) within the TKT Presta Group, incl. reporting to senior management, and monitoring of corrective actions and, where appropriate, the re-audit to repair weakness.
- Implementation of AIAG special audits in the supply chain.
- DFMEA moderation for Existing and New Porject development
Special Requirements / Special Working Conditions:
- Teamwork, interdisciplinary cooperation with internal and external agencies
- Ability to travel >50%, including internationally
- Good knowledge current methods of quality management and eager to further improve quality in the region
- Ability to put theoretical knowledge into practice
- Control of questioning techniques in order to make audits efficiently, time management
- Deep knowledge of the FMEA methodology
- Can learn and apply new Technologies and Computer Software
Supervisory Responsibilities:The job holder has in the context of the tasks assigned full empowerment (audit execution, establishing monitoring and corrective measures defined). Own the ability to moderate/lead a multidisciplinary team of Engineers to achieve a common goal in a timely manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. Appropriate training and experience in quality management, in-depth knowledge of VDA6.3, IATF 16949: 2009,CQI’s preferred, as well as a corresponding thereto auditor certification for VDA and/or AIAG for 2nd Party auditor, as well to own a deep knowledge of Automotive Core Tools specially FMEA.
Computer and Technology Skills:To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
- MS Office software package(Advance)
- Average Typing speed
- SAP is desired
- APIS Software(or Similar) Knowledge / Proficiency is a plus.
- other thyssenkrupp Specific software will be instructed during the onboarding phase.
Das sind wir - Ihr neuer Arbeitgeber
Our Business Area Components Technology is passionate about everything that moves. It produces components for all application areas such as front and rear axles of all Porsche models or large-diameter anti-friction slewing rings for windmill-powered plants. 30.000 employees are responsible for the success of this Business Area.
thyssenkrupp Presta North America is a global leader in automotive components technology and the leading steering systems supplier for the automotive industry. thyssenkrupp Presta North America provides the industry with high-quality manual and electric steering columns, rack and pinion steering gears, and electric power assisted steering gears. thyssenkrupp Presta North America is part of the thyssenkrupp Presta AG group, headquartered in Eschen, Liechtenstein. In 2003, our manufacturing facility was established in the South Industrial Park of Terre Haute, Indiana. Beginning with just one assembly line, a handful of employees and 58,000 square feet, the company has grown to over 450 employees and 224,000 square feet. In addition, we have an office on northeast side of Indianapolis where the Procurement and Supplier Development Department, Business Development and Product Engineering are now located. We have a third location in Troy, Michigan which houses our Sales Engineering, Logistics Distribution Center for USA, and Customer Resident Engineering.
Business Area Automotive TechnologyOur Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 25.000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product spectrum includes integrated camshafts and cylinder head modules, manufactured steering and damper systems as well as springs and stabilizers. We are also a system partner for all important components of the process chains car body and powertrain in automotive industry.
Wir wertschätzen Vielfalt!thyssenkrupp Presta North America is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly.
Hinweise zur BewerbungEs gibt keine Bewerbungsfrist. So lange die Stelle auf unserer Karriereseite ausgeschrieben ist, besteht die Möglichkeit, sich zu bewerben.
Weitere Informationen zum Bewerbungsprozess sowie Bewerbungstipps .
Finden Sie mehr heraus über thyssenkrupp, unsere Produkte und Standorte !