Junior IT EngineerHandling IT support for a rapidly growing fintech company is a big responsibility. As a member of our Infrastructure Supportteam, you'll be the go-to person for all of our employees hardware and software needs, providing front-line user support for all of Adyen’s internally used tools and technologies be it via chat, tickets or even walk ups in an office. You'll troubleshoot, respond to enquiries, and find solutions to technical challenges. Beyond the day-to-day, you'll improve user experience for all employees by contributing to longer term projects and documentation efforts or even assist in onboarding new employees.
You'll solve problems with MacOS or iOS/iPadOS and a range of devices (e.g., laptops, mobile devices, video conferencing systems etc.). Additionally, you'll occasionally partner with various teams including Security, Networking and Core Infrastructure. You will be a fast learner and great communicator, and will effectively support the IT needs of global offices of all sizes and users of varying technical backgrounds.
You will work in a young and social team environment having fun while we work. Improve your skills by spending time with some more senior engineers working on platforms/systems that interest and motivate you.
Who you are:
- You have the ability to provide basic IT Support
- You enjoy working with and supporting UNIX like Operating systems. (MacOS or Linux etc.)
- You have experience with simple Apple Hardware Troubleshooting
- You are a flexible team player who is responsible, independent and able to make informed decisions.
- Handling incoming support requests (tickets, walk ups or chat) from our end users
- Provide support for laptops, and user access to corporate networks and applications, both on the network as well as through remote VPN access.
- Provide support for services such as corporate laptops, mobile devices, video conferencing.
- Help with onboarding new employees. (Handle issues during the onboarding process, answer questions users might have during the onboarding.)
- Guide end users on how to safely make use of applications/systems.
- Experience in troubleshooting applications in the MacOS or iPadOS networked environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of LAN/WAN environments.
- Ability to configure, upgrade and relocate PC hardware, software and print devices.
- Experience with ticketing systems
- Experience with UNIX like Operating systems. (MacOS, Linux etc.)
Nice to haves:
- Simple Scripting experience (Python, Bash etc.)
- Experience with Zoom, JAMF, GIT, Google Workspace/GSuite, LDAP.