Build up your hands-on knowledge and skillsYou will be part of a team responsible for the JIRA tool. Jira is widely used tool that supports the Agile transformation and the Agile way of working within the organization. You will be involved into continuous process of delivery, from requirement engineering, solution design, implementation, customization, deployment to production and support. You will be in contact with business users from different countries. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance and upgrade
- Incident handling for Jira users
- Reacting to alarms and incidents
- Stakeholders support
- Technical improvements.
You’ll be the right fit if you are:
- Have working experience with Linux servers, would be considered advantage if you have experience with Jira, GitHub, SQL or Java scripting
- Experience in maintenance and support, system integration and administration knowledge
- Keen to translate business needs into a solution
- Proactive and positive team player
- Eager to learn and willing to take ownership
- Enjoy working in Agile way
- Up for a challenge and ready to suggest new ideas
- Ready working in English.
Benefits we offer:
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Flexible work-life
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here.
Ready to join? Send in your application by November 5, 2020.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1800 EUR - 2700EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.