This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Data Center Engineer
We are looking to grow our team of Data Center Engineers in Amsterdam to help us keep our in-house developed payments platform in top shape. The ideal candidate should have a solid background in maintaining and deploying large-scale physical infrastructure, broad systems experience, learn on the fly, diagnose problems and be used to dealing with a 24/7 environment.
What you'll do
- Work on various projects, ranging from rolling out completely new installations to maintaining current data center infrastructure
- Assist with troubleshooting and repairing servers that have hardware and network issues
- Act as a main point of contact in the field, collaborating across teams and time zones to make things happen
Who you are
- Technology: Strong affinity with hardware and operating systems
- Experience: Developing, building, and operating highly reliable and efficient data centers in a production environment (preferably Linux-based).
- Knowledge: Solid understanding of installing and maintaining equipment for data centers, such as servers, switches, and routers. Ensuring repeatability across our global data centers
- Language: You are able to communicate in English.