Become part of a highly-skilled teamWe are looking for a team manager within Digital Collaboration! Digital Collaboration is part of the Digital Workplace organization as one of three teams: “Digital Collaboration”, “Voice and Realtime Services” and “Workplace and Applications”. The teams provide a wide spread of workplace services, e.g. digital collaboration tools, file, print, devices – with maintenance included, towards all employees around in SEB (more than 16K users in 20 countries).
Digital Collaboration is expanding rapidly in order to launch and govern the Microsoft 365 suite within the whole SEB. We are working in virtual teams holding team members in both Vilnius and Stockholm. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Lead, coach, motivate, develop, inspire and support our team members (> 10) in Vilnius in their personal development.
- Creating high-performing, cross functional and virtual teams in cooperation with team manager and tech lead in Stockholm.
- Enable changes to promote finding better ways of working, skills and workforce development.
- Embrace servant leadership and an inclusive way-of-working where customer focus, business acumen and speedy deliveries in world-class quality are crucial.
- You will need to work independently but also coordinate with other team managers and teams.
You’ll be the right fit if you:
- are an experienced manager that are loyal the team, develop your team, act as a role model and promote the right mindset and behavior.
- are a servant leader with experience in providing IT-services with a clear customer and business focus.
- have a track record of driving change in a complex environment and have experience from large multinational companies with an agile way of working.
- create an environment where people can act on ideas and collaborate to take on challenges and learn together.
- share our beliefs in team-based work and approach leadership as the ability to show directions and foster autonomy.
- are a team player, have excellent collaboration and communications skills and can easily interact with all levels in the bank.
- are fluent in English.
Benefits we offer:
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- International environment
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here.
Ready to join? Send in your application by November 10, 2020.
Monthly salary range for this position: 2900 EUR - 4300 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.