- Function: Supply Chain
- Location: Beijing
Position SummaryResponsible for effective management of stock allocation process, including proactively reviewing demand & supply simulations and executing customer behaviour analysis. Collaborates across market functions to align on actions to mitigate risk and impact, while enhancing the business' ability to provide proactive communication to customers in need for out of stock situations.
A day in the life of...
- Analyzes data to perform Customer Behaviour, trend and risk analysis taking in account inputs from Demand & Supply Planning, Sales, Customer and Service Strategy as well to determine out of stock risks.Helps drive identification of actions;
- Identify the potential mitigation actions required to mitigate out of stock risks. Escalate and engage other functions, when required, to collaborate in determination of mitigation actions;
- Participates in Demand & Supply Review Meetings to support in collaboration and alignment of actions to solve for out of stock situations;
- Executes system parameter changes, including mitigation action setup, order modification & root cause code application;
- Assigns exception codes for unconfirmed orders that require "Customer Contact & Issue Resolution" intervention for customer contact;
- Analyzes the outputs and results of confirmed versus unconfirmed orders, within the ATP horizon, to determine potential urgent escalations and actions to solve for the unconfirmed in this reactionary phase of the process;
- Monitors target achievements and KPIs/PPIs/HealthChecks attainment for the function and team;
- Participate in NCE operational review meetings and contribute to continuous improvement of Order Fulfilment process.
What will make you successful
- 2-4 years experience within a Nestle market, region or CoC environment
- Experience with and strong focus on customers
- Strong Supply Chain and Demand Management knowledge and expertise
- College/University degree required
76971 /51 /ZP /LP
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at .