Position SnapshotBusiness Unit： Grocery
Position SummaryProvide support for business
A day in the life of...Manage Order Replenishment collaboration: Plan and coordinate with sales and customer to arrange replenishment orders and delivery based on aligned forecast; supports to maintain reasonable inventory level at customer side
- Customer Collaboration on Supply Chain: forecast planning including baseline alignment on RTD SKUs by working closely with Customers and Sales to ensure stocks availability both at normal period and promotion cycle; review demand planning accuracy(DPA) with customers and sales to improve the planning quality; collaboration with Distributors to improve Distributor Stock Availability, improve service level and freshness reduce Distributors' stock on hand.
- Support monitoring of AR and credit of distributors and data accuracy (i.e. SO) of distributor, and reconciliation with distributors.
- Support distributor selection, assessment and maintain contracting process.
What will make you successfulAt least 3 years relevant experience;
- Demonstrated ability to understand the business dynamics and processes
- Capacity to understands all sales functions i.e. CCSD, Customer, Field
- Had experience in managing field Sales
76267 /51 /ZP
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at .