Seoul, Seoul-Teukbyeolsi, Republic Of Korea
Area of Interest
What you’ll doAs a Business Analyst New Graduate for Cisco you will develop creative solutions for real business challenges. You will collaborate on multi-functional projects to identify areas for improvement. You will analyse internal processes, data, and problems and identify benefits from enabling new capabilities. Ultimately you will improve how Cisco operates and how we work together.
Who you’ll work withLet's change the world together. You will find a diverse group of people tackling business issues. We work with multi-functional teams to facilitate new business models and process improvements. You'll learn from industry professionals and we will value your ideas and perspective.
Who you are
- You are a recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a bachelor’s or master's degree in Business, Management, Finance, Math, Accounting, Information Systems or a related field from an accredited institution.
- You have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA or equivalent
- You have excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- You possess a high level of customer focus and service excellence as you seek practical solutions
- You have strong collaboration skills with internal/external customers and multi-functional teams
- You have superb social skills, “can do” attitude and team player in global environment
- You possess effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments
Why Cisco?#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!