Are you excited about improving team performance? Do you enjoy working together with multiple stakeholders on strategic projects? In that case, Graduateland has an exciting new career opportunity for you.
With over 1.3m candidates and hundreds of companies and universities as partners, Graduateland is the leading digital recruitment platform in Europe. Our mission is to personalise recruitment and employer branding for everyone.
In 2020, Covid-19 has accelerated the digitisation of recruitment and brought about new opportunities for our Customer Success Team. We have partnered with 100+ new universities to bring Virtual Career Fairs at the forefront of events hosted by Oxford University, London School of Economics, Copenhagen Business School and others.
This is why we are looking for a new Head of Customer Success in EMEA. The role has just been created, is based in Copenhagen and will manage our 4 colleagues in supporting and enabling our clients and broader sales team. Put simply, we are looking for someone to drive our client relationships to the next level. Below are some more details on what to expect.
Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with sales and product teams to drive strategic projects
- Grow and support our university and B2B partnerships with data and BI
- Track and measure the ROI and NPS scores of the Customer Success Team
- Experience managing a Customer Success Team
- Demonstrated track record of improving customer retention and reducing churn
- Effective project manager and strategic communicator
- Young, international and ambitious work environment
- People management position with 4 FTEs
- Innovative digital recruitment platform
- Competitive and commission based salary
If you found above interesting, then feel free to apply here on the site or send your CV to Dino Jugo at firstname.lastname@example.org