Imagine a future where you’ll be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation. We invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future.
Join us in this role where you’ll kickstart your career with an exciting internship in the structural team in Technical Integrity Management in Operations. Here, you’ll influence decisions and handle tasks on your own and thereby contribute with your knowledge and expertise.
Welcome to TIM Mechanical & Structural
You’ll be part of Mechanical & Structural in Technical Integrity Management in Operations where you, together with your colleagues, will focus on improving the inspection set-up as well as failure analysis regarding the structures. The aim of the team is to ensure technical integrity of the foundations through optimisation, failure analysis projects, and modifications to the foundations.
You’ll play an important role in
- setting up a new failure catalogue for foundations
- performing damage evaluation for foundations
- participating in and performing failure investigation projects on foundations in collaboration with structural experts
- assisting in asset integrity communication and reporting
- participating in various cross-team projects involving mechanical and structural engineering disciplines.
To succeed in the role, you
- are currently studying to become a structural or mechanical engineer at bachelor’s level
- are interested in working with offshore wind power and specifically with structures and foundations
- have technical knowledge and a good understanding of mechanical theory. It’s considered an advantage if you’ve already passed structure-related courses
- have a positive approach to your work tasks and the drive and eagerness to learn
- are able to focus on a specific task for a long period and show good documentation skills when delivering an assignment
- are able to speak/write English at a communicative level.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 7 December 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Lund Madsen, Lead Asset Integrity Specialist, Structural, by telephone on +45 99 55 68 74 if you’d like to know more about the position.