Are you looking for relevant experience in communications? Do you have a creative mindset and an interest in PR? Then become a member of our Global PR team in our office in Ballerup! We offer you a flexible student position in GN Audio, a part of GN Group, where you get to test your theories from school, and you will be supporting our Global PR initiatives across all markets.
What you can expect
A great entry-level opportunity to quickly build global PR expertise. Your role is to provide support in management of Global PR initiatives and helping with administrative PR procedures.
Your job will consist of:
- Global product seeding
- Media monitoring reports as well as working on/collecting monthly and quarterly reports
- PowerPoint presentations
- Monitoring product reviews
- Supporting on practical projects such as PR campaigns, events etc.
- Supporting the PR Director and Coordinator on daily tasks
- Engaging with external agencies
- Other Ad hoc assignments
As a part of this, you will get exposure to different teams across the business from our Online/Digital team and Brand & Marketing Creation team, as well as to our external partners.
What we are looking for
As a person you are outgoing, creative, and organized. You have a positive mindset and have strong visual and verbal communication skills. Juggle multiple priorities at a time, an eye for detail and responsiveness are keys to success in this role.
Qualifications and experience:
- You are doing the last part of your bachelor’s or the first part of your master’s degree in communication, PR, marketing or similar.
- You have strong English communication skills. Danish is an advantage, but not required.
- Strong interest in and understanding of PR.
- Previous professional experience in PR, marketing or in a fast-moving environment is an advantage but not a must.
- You are skilled within PowerPoint and Excel.
- You are very well organized and gets the job done on time and in full.
What we offer
You will become part of a passionate PR team with an informal and professional atmosphere and in a fast-moving business environment. The Global PR team is a small team, that work closely together. We are a part of the Global Marketing Department in GN Audio and you will get the opportunity to network across the organization and work independently with your tasks. You will work with both consumer PR and Business PR and you can also shape the future of your position.
The time required will be around 15-20 hours per week at our office in Ballerup but working hours will be adapted to your lessons and exams. We are flexible, and hope you are too.
Would you like to know more?
To apply, click the button on this page no later than 9 December 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter with your motivation to apply.
Start date: Ideally, we would like you to start 4th of January 2021.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Global PR Coordinator, Sille Winther on +45 27 63 65 07.