Would you like to be part of a technically skilled Support team in an international company on an amazing growth journey? If yes, Siteimprove is growing, making the Technical Support team busier and busier. Therefore, we are looking for two energetic students to join our social team based in Central Copenhagen!
As a student worker in Support, you will get to work with a devoted and ambitious team in supporting engaged customers of the Siteimprove platform. You will get to develop and test out your technical skills, as well as contributing with new ideas and thoughts on the processes.
Working hours are approximately 15 hours/week. You will report directly to the Senior Technical Support Manager.
What the role is about
- Handling support queries from customers
- Documenting new and/or improved support processes
- Dealing with various automated alerts related to customers’ accounts
- Assisting with ad hoc tasks
What We Require of You
- Excellent English communication skills, Danish not a requirement
- Enjoys resolving problems and helping customers
- You are tech-savvy and easily navigate IT systems
- You are detail-oriented and structured
What We'll Love About You
- You have a genuine interest in websites, software and digital optimization
- You love improving and shaping the ways we work
- You’re a positive, self-driven, and passionate individual
- What you need to know about the Technical support team
The Technical Support team in made up of a diverse pool of talented professionals. The team is a great mix of nationalities, backgrounds, and personalities that create a great synergy. There is a great collaborative spirit in the Technical Support team, where everyone is keen to lift not only their own weight, but also help out others in the team or colleagues from other departments.
What we hope you’ll love about us
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our celebrity head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day. There’s always cake on Fridays and on special occasions and celebrations (which, luckily, is quite often). Naturally, we offer free coffee, free sodas, and free fruit ad libitum. Opportunity to buy food to take home at extremely reasonable prices.
- Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees.
- Own Friday Bar. On the top floor, we have our very own Friday Bar with quality beverages. In the summer, we may take the party to our cozy courtyard for barbecuing in the sun.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally.
What You May Already Know About Siteimprove
Siteimprove is a Danish-founded multinational company with 600 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in Copenhagen, we have offices in 12 other locations worldwide and our more than 7,000 customers are spread across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
How To Apply
Click on the “Apply now” button now to submit your application. If you have any questions regarding the job or need a reasonable accommodation to apply, feel free to contact our HR Business Partner Jacob Bjerrehuus at firstname.lastname@example.org.