Are you currently studying? and do you long for converting theory into reality and to gain real hands-on experience? Then here is a unique opportunity to combine your studies with exactly that.
Our Head of Product Development is very busy, and she is therefore looking for a skilled and self-propelled student employee, who can help her run Product Development projects.
As part of the Product Development team, you should be prepared to work on your own, where you take responsibility for getting all tasks done from A-Z. You can expect to have a lot of responsibility even as a student employee.
We are looking for a candidate, who possesses good business acumen to understand the processes within an organization and its surroundings. At the same time, someone who has the technical understanding that can challenge our current products.
THIS IS THE RIGHT JOB FOR YOU IF:
- you plan to become a consultant, business partner, or similar
- you want to work with some of the biggest and most well-known companies in the world within an international company
- you can identify our values of being Positive, bring Passion and have Integrity
To be successful in the job we require that you are structured, self-propelled, not afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo. You are open-minded, hard-working, and willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment. Finally, you set the bar high when it comes to creating results and you have hunger for being successful and develop.
We are looking for a candidate who can work approximately 10-15 hours per week – and maybe more in peak periods.
- a company with best in class employee survey results (Number 2 on the Great Place to Work list in 2019)
- a unique opportunity to join a global fast-growing sales organization
- great opportunity for professionally and personally development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events
- develop and create technical descriptions of our products
- manage minor project and ensure we have the needed technical information
- conducting market analysis within different product categories
- can familiarize with complex subjects and create a simpler overview
- assist in diverse ad-hoc tasks for understanding our products and product design
QUALIFICATIONS – we expect that you:
- study a candidate in engineering with a focus on Material Science, Innovation or similar
- speak and write English fluently
- are bright and in the top 10% of the students at your level
- know how and where to gather information on market trends and development
- are an experienced user in Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- are a fast learner
- think in product development and see opportunities
- can work independently, and make good decisions fast
- are not afraid of taking on the responsibility
- are flexible and can assist on a broad range of tasks
PERSONAL SKILLS – we expect that you:
- are outgoing and good at creating positive working relations with colleagues and suppliers
- take responsibility and deliver strong results
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small and no is not an option
- have a combination of a hands-on and a technical mindset
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- thrive working independently and being your own boss most of the time
- work structured and have good time management skills
- are eager to learn and improve
- are open to feedback - positive as well as negative
- live in Denmark and are able to work from HQ in Aarhus
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact Head of Product Development, Jeanette Schjøth-Eskesen on firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is 18.12.2020
We will screen candidates as we receive applications and call in for interviews on an ongoing basis.
Start date: As soon as possible