DAMVAD Analytics is a young, dynamic, ambitious and tech-minded consultancy firm in Copenhagen. We aren’t the largest in the world, but in all modesty, we may well be the best. And we are working hard to become the largest as well. We do things differently, and we aim for results. FAST. FOCUSED. TARGETED.
As an intern, you will be a key member of our team, responsible for strategically developing and qualifying revenue opportunities. You will have close contact with new customers and from them, gain the necessary experience and learnings for developing our sales unit. In the process, you will be working closely with Account Executives and Marketing to develop targeted strategies and messaging to drive opportunities for new business. If you are a highly motivated, tenacious individual, who’s a self-starter – we’d love to chat!
- Research new markets and create a pipeline of potential leads
- Transforming customer experience to sales strategies
- Understand complex organizations and reach out to the right contacts via outbound calls, emails and social media
- Working with Account Executives to ensure qualified leads convert into paid clients by getting them timely, conducive information about our products and services
- Studying a master or at the end of a relevant bachelor
- Experience and passion for sales and business development
- Strong communication skills in Danish and English over both phone and email. You are good at knowing what to say and how to say it. If you can also communicate in Swedish it is an advantage but not a requirement.
- A “can-do” attitude and the ability to keep plugging away even after a series of “No’s”
- Tech focused and have a basic tech understanding
- Strong team player but also a hands-on self-starter
- Innovative approach to expanding our sales
- A challenging internship with responsibility and the opportunity to implement changes from day one
- A Nordic and international client base
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- An office full of talented colleagues in the centre of Copenhagen
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact:
Asbjørn Boye Knudsen,
+45 2022 7443