We’re looking for a part-time Student Sales Account Assistant to act as the first point of contact with new and existing customers, answer their queries and increase client satisfaction.
With the ability to work remotely, you’ll use your communication skills to identify and address clients’ needs while representing our company in a positive way. Previous customer service and sales account experience will be an advantage.
Ultimately, you’ll contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with our clients to reach our business objectives.
About Unity Studios
Unity Studios is a digital scale-up in rapid growth know for developing innovative and award-winning XR communication and training applications for some of the largest Danish and international companies such as Microsoft, Volkswagen, GKN Aerospace, Grundfos, and Novo Nordisk.
We’re offering a new part-time position in an innovative technological industry surrounded by some of the industry’s most skilled and committed teammates. Together with 25 colleagues, you’ll become part of a young and informal culture, with room for personal development and well-being at the top of the agenda. Our headquarters is based in Aarhus, Denmark, but you’ll be able to work remotely.
Student Sales Account Assistant responsibilities are:
- Helping to implement plans
- Providing support to prospects and customers
- Updating and coordinating sales and marketing materials
- Giving accurate information to prospects and customers
- Building rapport with clients
- Giving regular reports to managers
- Promoting the company’s products or services to enhance prospect and customer satisfaction
- Communicating effectively to prospects, clients and managers
- Coordinating with executives on plans
- Promoting new products/services to prospective and current customers
- Organizing and coordinating sales meetings
Student Sales Account Assistant requirements are:
- Experience as a sales assistant or relevant sales role
- Having strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Professionalism at its highest
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and/or German are also preferred)
- Familiar with CRM programs (e.g. Pipedrive)
- Having a vast understanding of the principles of sales
- Good time-management skills
If you are our new Student Sales Account Assistant, please send us your CV and cover letter as soon as possible to email@example.com. We’ll be evaluating applications as they arrive until we find the best candidate.