The European Investment Fund (EIF) is seeking to recruit for its Front Office Business Support (FOBS) Division’s Data Integrity (DI) Unit,at its headquarters in Luxembourg a Trainee.
Duration: five (5) months & Starting date: 11th January 2021
The Trainee is expected to assist the Data Integrity Team in the development and the implementation of the CRM tool (as part of broader EIF IT transformation). In this context, the trainee will support the team in the following steps:
- EIF application analysis and development:
- Assessment of the current tool (eFront);
- Assess the business needs from EIG’s perspective in terms of input and output;
- Propose an IT solution to EIF management.
- Cleaning and structuring exercise:
- Structuring the company module (eFront) to better capture the relevant client information;
- Updating data based on external data sources (Orbis, Bloomberg, EIB data base…) to ensure data quality;
- Deployment of the new application:
- Procurement process to select the external provider;
- Testing phase of the new application;
- Training session to be organised for the end users.
- Assist the DI team in the development of the CRM tool;
- Assist the DI team in gathering the different feedback from EIG users;
- Assist the DI team in the development of appropriate dashboards to monitor CRM activities and provide relevant key information to management on EIF relations with external counterparties;
- Assist the EIF Data Integrity team in implementing a structured approach on the general data cleaning exercise, to ensure data quality and consistency for the new CRM tool.
- Deployment of a new CRM tool required mainly for Front Office and, where needed, all EIF users.
- University degree (or on-going studies at advanced stage) in Finance, Business Administration or a related subject, with a relevant quantitative element;
- Any – or combination – of the following would be an advantage:
- Prior experience in banking/asset management and/or familiarity with equity investments (private equity or venture capital) and/or portfolio guarantees;
- Experience with a customer relations management software;
- Any prior experience in electronic document management;
- Project management skills;
- Ease with IT applications and data analyses and presentations;
- Ability to collate, organise and structure financial figures in excel and/or other software;
- Some knowledge and understanding of EIF’s mission and activities;
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills;
- Ability to work productively;
- Demonstrate initiative, capability to work autonomously under given objectives and organise own work effectively even under time pressure;
- Ability to concentrate on results and deliverables.
Deadline for applications: 30th November 2020
- Due to high volume of applications, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.