Our people love the exciting and meaningful work they do, the cutting-edge resources and technology they have access to, the benefits we offer and the great community we’ve built. Want to join them?MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES IN THE BUSINESS:
As a Workday Consultant (Senior Associate) in Kainos, you’ll work to implement and configure enterprise-scale Workday solutions for our global customer base. You will work closely with team members, as well working independently and confidently to manage your own workload. You’ll be able to understand customer requirements, designing and delivering solutions that are aligned to their needs. You’ll support more junior members of the team and share your knowledge with them.
MINIMUM (ESSENTIAL) REQUIREMENTS:
- Very good understanding of Workday products either/or HCM/Financials/Payroll as well as any specialist Capability
- Very good customer focus, with experience in a customer-facing, consulting environment. Able to understand customer needs and build relationships. Able to understand when to escalate issues.
- Clear and effective communicator, able to communicate with customers and colleagues with credibility and empathy, including in a remote working situation.
- Good commercial awareness and sound understanding of project and business dynamics
- Capable of working within (remote) teams and alongside customers, as well as on your individual tasks with no supervision
- Able to plan own workload and meet deadlines
- Some consulting skills e.g., presenting, participating in workshops, explaining functionality or solutions to customers
- Able to apply all relevant standards and procedures to your own work, maintaining high quality, accuracy and attention to detail
- Aware of the importance of confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensures security of information at all times
- Awareness of the Kainos story and wider business offering
- Awareness of company strategy and how to support it
- Able to come up with improvements in tools and/or processes to help the practice
- Willing to learn in depth about relevant subject matter e.g., international regulatory requirements
- Able to rotate through various Workday delivery services, specifically Consulting and Application Management Services
- For Application Management Services, able to deliver work to meet defined Service Level Agreements
- Able, if required, to travel to customer sites in the same region (minimal out of region travel may also be required)
- Workday HCM, Financials or Payroll Certification
- Professional qualifications in your area of expertise
- Experience in post deployment services
WHO YOU ARE:
Our vision is to enable outstanding people to create digital solutions that have a positive impact on people’s lives. Our values aren't abstract; they are the behaviours we expect from each other every day and underpin everything that we do. We expect everyone to display our values by being determined in how obstacles are overcome; honest when dealing with others; respectful of how you treat others; creative to find solutions to complex problems and cooperative by sharing information, knowledge and experience. These values, applied collectively, help to produce an outstanding Kainos person, team and culture.