What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Sales Organization/Team
The Sales Organization in Qlik is the primary connection to our customers and prospects; focusing on driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our presence in the territory's existing customer. The teams work geographically or are industry focused.
The Territory Account Manager is responsible for driving sales ofQlikproducts withinthe commercial market through a combination of direct sales engagement and by leveraging the resources and expertise of Qlik’s community.You will be responsible for all aspects of the salesprocess including prospecting, lead management, qualification, product demonstrations, evaluation, close and customer retention. In addition to direct involvement in new sales opportunities, you will also work closely with Qlik inside sales to manage higher the volume, transactional portion of the business.
How you will spend your time as our nextTerritoryAccount Manager
- Manage the sales cycle effectively leveraging a value selling approach to drive license revenue in the territory.
- Prospect and perform lead generation campaigns leveraging marketing
- Provide initial product demonstrations to prospective customers
- Ensure our customers are successful leveraging Qlik's solutions helping them find new ways to add value with Qlik across their organizations.
- Develop territory and account plans for a defined list of top target accounts.
- Present at external marketing events.
- Accuratelyforecastpipeline and revenue through Qlik’s CRM system.
- Travel across multi-state territory to attend customer and prospect meetings.
To be considered for the role you must have the following experience and qualifications:
- A highly motivated hunter with existing relationships across the territory
- Experienced managing complex sales, leveraging CCS or an equivalent solution selling methodology.
- Familiar with subscription-based software licensing models and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models.
- Understanding of the BI Dashboarding, Data Visualization marketplace.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Aself-starterand able to work independently within a matrixed organization.
- 5+years’ experiencedirect solution selling in the territory.
- Strong record of new sales revenue.
- Commercial market sales experienced candidates given preference.
- Preferred: Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, orBI.
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik.We encourage our employees to participate in our numerousCorporate Responsibility Programinitiatives.
Based in Indiana
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminateon the basis ofany protected category or characteristic.We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via theAccessibility Request Form
Qlikis not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee atQlikvia-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property ofQlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired byQlikas a result ofthe referral or through other means