The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be the front line seller who drives sales, identifying and generating opportunities for different kinds of customers. You will foster client satisfaction by maintaining regular customer contact and managing customer expectations. You will develop customer relationships through coordinating and/or attending trade shows, seminar, and similar events. You will provide education of Honeywell product through technical presentations. You will maintain, and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management system. You will provide competitive intelligence and market trends. You will provide forecast/demand input to Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP).
- Attend (trade shows, seminars, events)
- Visit Customers
- Search for New Customers
- Campaign Management
- Customer Reporting
- Learn the Products
- Customer Account Management
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- Fluent in French or Dutch and English.
- A proficient understanding of key sales principles and best practices
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence across a broader organization
- An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
- Significant experience in selling (industrial) products
- Deep technical expertise
- Understanding of the Honeywell value proposition as well as the competitive landscape
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- JOB ID: req246399
- Category: Sales
- Location: Hermes Plaza Hermeslaan, 1H,Diegem,VLAAMS BRABANT,1831,Belgium