Graduateland is Europe’s largest career portal for students and graduates. Every day, we connect hundreds of companies with thousands of the best and brightest academic candidates from top universities. With a digital-first and data-driven approach to employer branding and talent attraction, we are proud to offer innovative recruitment solutions such as Virtual Career Fairs, Candidate Matching Scores and Digital Sourcing among our 1.3M users.
Our goal is to make recruitment a tailored personal experience for candidates and an effective talent attraction engine for companies. By digitising the journey from application to hiring, Graduateland offers a unique and holistic recruitment value proposition for companies, candidates and universities.
As many other companies, we have been on a rollercoaster of a journey in 2020, culminating in a record breaking past few months. With digital-first becoming the market standard within recruitment, we are growing to accommodate the demand and looking for an International Client Consultant for our International Sales Team. If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity in sales, then consider below...
Graduateland has offices in Denmark's largest co-working space Symbion and we are a sales team of 7 colleagues across Danish Account Management, Small-Medium Sized Business and International Business Development sales.
The International Client Consultant role will be solely responsible for B2B new business development and sales across Sweden, Germany, UK and the rest of EMEA. The role will report into a sales team lead and you will work closely together with the rest of the international business development team, which focuses on University and Partnership sales. You will be selling our digital recruitment solutions, including Job Posts, Employer Profiles, Virtual Career Fairs, and Performance Reporting. Below are some of the skills and criteria that contextualise who we think would be successful and enjoy this role:
- B2B sales of digital job posts, employer profiles, Virtual Career Fairs, email marketing campaigns, performance reporting and other recruitment solutions.
- Sales channels include phone, online video, in-person presentations at companies
- Collaboration with our campaign team on B2B lead generation and demo bookings
- Previous B2B sales experience with digital products and services
- Enjoys working with and towards sales targets and tangible KPI’s
- Structured and analytical in your approach to sales consultancy
- Considers Graduateland to be a value-adding platform to companies
- A position as International Client Consultant at Graduateland
- Marketing and sales qualified lead generation
- A young, ambitious and international team and culture
- Innovative digital recruitment solutions and products to sell
- Competitive comission-based compensation package
For any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Dino Jugo, CCO directly on +45 3110 0625 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you and hearing your thoughts on how to take international business development and sales of Graduateland to the next level!