Become part of a highly-skilled teamWe are forming new Microsoft 365 teams located both in Vilnius and Stockholm. You will be part of cloud transition journey within SEB Technology. A transition concerning more than 16K users in 20 countries, where the goal is to modernize and transform our current deliveries as well as an increased focus on Employee Experience for all SEBs employees. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Participating in workplace cloud transition
- Execution of the technical roadmap for M365
- Maintaining and developing the product/service
- Providing M365 Exchange Online support to end-users and within the IT-organization
- Working together with Service Desk to fulfill requests, incidents, changes and problems
- Ensuring that documentation is developed and maintained
- Improving the ways of working, tools and processes.
You’ll be the right fit if you:
- Have 1-2years of proven working experience with M365 Exchange online
- Have experience from working with Exchange on-prem environments
- Have participated in MS Exchange migration projects from on-prem to online
- Have experience while being a part of large organisations with complex IT-environments and integrations
- Have knowledge of content scanning, spam and anti-malware
- Are eager to learn and have genuine interest in new technologies
- Are a team player and believe that knowledge sharing is a key
- Are fluent in English.
We see as a huge advantage if you have:
- Knowledge and working experience in other cloud solutions
- Experience while working with agile methodologies
- Worked in an international cross-functional team.
Benefits we offer:
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- International environment
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here.
Ready to join? Send in your application by January 25, 2021.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1800 EUR - 2700 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.